A statement of the boards, councils} committees and other bodies consisting of two or more persons constituted as its part or for the purpose of its advice, and as to whether meetings of those boards, councils, committees and other bodies are open to the public, or the minutes of such meetings are accessible for public
CET has no separate board of its own. It is one of the units of SAIL and is governed by decisions of SAIL Board.
For internal working of CET following committees are there:
- Steering Committee for Quality Management system of CET: Steering Committee is constituted as the apex body for establishing, implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of Quality Management System of CET. The committee is headed by Executive Director CET.
- Screening Committee for job contracts: The committee is constituted for screening of indents raised by different sections for annual maintenance / service contracts. The committee is headed by GM of CET.
- Screening Committee for purchase case: The committee is constituted for screening of indents raised by different sections for purchase of office equipment.
- Training Advisory Committee: In order to approve the training plan and monitor fulfillment of training plan, this committee has been constituted and is headed by Executive Director.
- Idles Asset Committee: Scrutiny of proposal for idle assets, recommending for write off, and deciding for disposal of the written off assets
- Acceptable Makes Committee.
- Risk Management Committee
- Standing Committee for finalization/ review of rate contract for CAD based drafting & drawing work with outside parties
- Infrastructure Management Committee to retain
- Sub-committee for Reserve price fixation for idle assets
- Sub-committee for physical verification + study of idle assets for write-off at CET, Ranchi
- Safety & Fire Prevention Committee to check.