Steel Authority of India Limited provides services to its shareholders through its Registrar and Transfer Agent, M/s MCS Limited, located at F-65 Okhla Industrial Area, Phase I, New Delhi – 110020 (Tele- 011-41406149 , 51,52, Fax No:- 011-41709881, E mail: - email@example.com to carry out all share transfer and other related activities on our behalf.
Some of the important services provided to shareholders are:
- Transfer of Shares
- Transmission of Shares
- Transposition of Shares
- Conversion of Single holdings into joint holdings & Vice Versa
- Appointment of nominees
- Registration of Powers of Attorneys
- Changing name
- Updating change in addresses of shareholders
- Issue of replacement/split/consolidation of shares certificates
- Payment of dividend, revalidation and issue of duplicate warrants
- Registration of Bank Mandates (Bank name, Account no., Bank address, Bank MICR number) in case of shares held in physical form.
SAIL Shares are under compulsory electronic trading mode. As such, shareholders are required to convert their physical shares into dematerialized form through any of the depository participant.
As a part of good Corporate Governance, SAIL has constituted a Stakeholders Relationship Committee under the Chairmanship of an Independent Director along with Director (Personnel) and Director (Finance) of the Board of Directors of SAIL to look into complaint of shareholders.